PUBG New State is the newest iteration released by Tencent under the extremely successful PUBG Series umbrella. Its’ previous version, PUBG Mobile, has garnered millions of downloads and has turned into a household name in terms of its popularity. By being a direct PC port of PUBG, the game emphasizes meticulous combat with various guns, attachments, and vehicles at your disposal so that you can get the upper hand on the enemy.
However, with its new release, PUBG New State aims to mix things up by setting the game up shortly. In 2051, you are tasked with being the last person alive in a battle against hundreds of other players on the same map. Your arsenal now includes futuristic-looking weapons which deal insane amounts of damage. Moreover, vehicles now look much more futuristic, with an emphasis on speed rather than handling. Moving away from the realms of practicality, New State is rumored to have a completely functioning attachment system that draws relevance from Apex Legends. Therefore, the game offers a completely new take on the genre, especially as a mobile version.
The game promises ultra-realistic graphics that will push your device’s limits with access to ray tracing and global illumination. Moreover, with the ability to customize their weapon and choosing their attachments, players will have the ability to control every micro-decision. The game will be set in an 8×8 futuristic map filled to the brim with various areas and experiences for players to explore independently. Therefore, each match will feel different and exciting at the same time.
Why play PUBG New State on an Emulator?
PUBG New State offers realistic graphics, epic fights and emphasizes competitive gameplay. Therefore, just like its previous iteration, it can be anticipated that the game will run best on an Android Emulator as it has tons of features that a mobile phone simply cannot access. With the ability to play on a higher screen and not worry about battery life or un-stable frame rates, playing on an Emulator provides you with a real competitive edge that should increase your win rate and understanding of the game as soon as it is released.
For this purpose, using an Emulator like LDPlayer makes the most sense. LDPlayer was the first Emulator that successfully ran PUBG Mobile within the first week of its release and offered stable, lag-free gameplay for PUBG and many other titles from that day onwards. It’s definitely one of the best Android emulators on market now. However, understanding why playing on an emulator like LDPlayer is of pivotal importance.
LDPlayer and PUBG New State:
- LDPlayer is known for its low resource consumption and optimization. Therefore, even though the game is much more graphically intensive and offers higher visual fidelity as compared to PUBG Mobile, LDPlayer still provides optimal performance with frame rates exceeding 200+
- The Emulator includes in-built key bind support for PUBG New State. So, you can start customizing your control binds and combinations from the get-go and make sure that you are having the most comfortable and efficient gaming experience playing PUBG mobile on PC.
- Macros allow you to bind difficult movements such as bunny hopping and hip firing to the press of a simple button. So, you can record complex tasks and then execute quickly, allowing you to get a real competitive edge over players.
- In-built video recording and screenshot features let you quickly upload and share highlights of your favorite frags and kills at a high bitrate without compromising video quality or actual system performance/frame rate.
- With the ability to change your resolution, you can see more or less of the map at any particular point with no hindrance to your system resources whatsoever.
- Complete customization of your graphics settings and FPS lets you make the most out of your system and the game by providing you with innate control over everything related to visuals and performance.
How to Download PUBG New State:
PUBG Mobile is available for free on LDPlayer and can be downloaded from any of the three App Stores already available in the Emulator. By registering or signing up on the Google Play Store, you can download and install PUBG New State for absolutely free and start playing the game and get the best experience possible!
PUBG New State’s futuristic Battle Royale has stirred up the competition with its unique take on the genre. However, the game has taken it to the next level, including huge 8×8 maps and fast-paced combat coupled with hyper-realistic graphics. LDPlayer aims to eradicate most performance issues that you might face when playing such a demanding game, even on lower-end systems with its superior optimizations. Moreover, you should experience an utterly smooth Day-1 experience with its integration of Key Binds and Macro support that provides you with a competitive edge in any situation.